16.6.11

seasons

I sat in this tree only a few weeks ago here
When Mrs Autumn was busy dressing the land in her bright tweeds and earthy plaids.
Before the snow fell and Madame Winter put on her white fur coat and started to blow in our ears with icy whispers. Making us forget Ms Summer and long for Miss Spring.
Speaking of which, I am about to receive my Grandmother's silver fox fur cape.
Then I can compete with Madame Winter. Perhaps ask her in for a glass of whiskey by the fire and compare diamonds.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jasmin,

    the pics look surreal to me, intesified with white, with snow on the trees.
    Your poetic words are great, too.
    And: please, take a picture of yourself wearing your Grandmother's silver fox fur cape!

    Love,
    Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes that's winter allright, snow, fire and a nice whiskey.... seems so far away now, here it's sun and summercocktails. Enjoy the white beauty and may it inspire you,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,
    how i LOVE LOVE LOVE your smile and laughter down there.
    gorgeous,
    bliss,
    beauty!

    and the snow. man, i can't believe it. while i am high on scandinavian summer nights. and days.

    whiskey goes all seasons, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to talk myself into enjoying Winter this year.
    Cheers and love to you all.
    Your comments warm me up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...